Global Sources Fair Johannesburg is Africa’s new trade fair for high-demand electronics, hardware, lifestyle and fashion products coming to Johannesburg in November 2020. Discover and seize new global sourcing opportunities right at the heart of South Africa’s largest city and premier economic hub.
Global Sourcing Fair at a glance: A brand-new trade show that offers China and other Asian country direct sourcing – right on the African continent!
18-20 November 2020
370+ verified suppliers from China and South Asia
Bringing in-demand products and the latest innovations all the way to Africa.
High-demand products, new business opportunities
Seize new market opportunities with highly profitable electronics, hardware, lifestyle and fashion products catered to the African market.
Unique online-to-offline sourcing services
Find products with ease on the Global Sources website. Pre-register for the show using the app. Meet potential suppliers face to face at the show via our
Business Matching service.
Hosted African Buyers Programme
Who Should Attend
If you’re in the market for new electronics, hardware, lifestyle and fashion products, then the Global Sourcing Fair, South Africa is the place to be. The show welcomes:
- Buying Groups - Importers, distributors and traders with large purchasing power
- Retailers - Retail chains, supermarkets, concept stores, brand merchants
- E-commerce buyers - Online stores, retailers, import business groups
- SMEs - Local and regional small and medium-sized purchasing companies, importers, distributors, traders, channels and agents
- Source direct from China – without traveling halfway across the world to Hong Kong!
- Learn global trade best practices
- Benefit from the African Continental Free Trade Agreement
For queries related to the retail portfolio, please contact
Hans de Ridder
+27 21 700 3505, email: firstname.lastname@example.org